4Monster Changing Robe Long Sleeve Adult - waterproof and warm
Abonnieren Sie die Benachrichtigung über den Lagerbestand
What makes it so great?
- Fully waterproof outer lining, with waterproof tape on the seams to ensure the moisture stays out
- Super thick, sherpa fleece inner lining that absorbs moisture from your skin, keeping you warm, cosy and dry
- Velcro fastening on the wrist cuffs for extra warmth
- Fleece lined hood. Big enough to wear over that bobble hat!
- Sturdy, 2 way YKK zip with long, vulcanised rubber pull tab for those cold hands to grip easily. (Top tip though, when it is really cold, pre zip the very bottom and step into your robe to make it even easier)
- Wide sleeves to enable you to pull your arms in so you can get changed in your own personal modesty tent.
- Lots of pockets: 2 large, fleece-lined, zipped pockets on the outside to plunge your hands into post swim. 1 waterproof, zipped internal pocket at chest height - perfect for your phone with a handy hole for head phones. 1 large, open fleece pocket on the inside - handy for storing undies (although we know many a wild swimmer dispenses with them for speed - wise!) or maybe your woolly socks (items you want to access quickly after flinging on your robe).
What size should I buy?
Your 4Monster robe is meant to be large and roomy to enable you to get changed comfortably inside - it is not a close fitting item. The below is a guide based on height and you also need to consider your frame. For a larger frame you may opt to size up. If you don't intend to get changed in it, and would prefer to wear it for warmth and to stay dry, you may prefer to size down.
If you are still in doubt feel free to get in touch to ask for some friendly advice.
Caring for your 4Monster robe
Another great thing about these robes is that they are low maintenance. They get flung down on river banks, stood on at the lake, sat on by the sea, stuffed into backpacks and chucked into the car and they are designed for this demanding life. When yours does get dirty, wipe it down with a damp sponge. It can be aired on the line if it is feeling a bit 'stuffy' but generally they don't retain smells. It is recommended to avoid washing the robe frequently as ultimately this will affect it’s waterproof quality as with any waterproof garment. However if you do feel your robe needs a wash, either hand wash or it can go in the washing machine, inside-out at a low setting. Don't expose it to any direct heat and don't use fabric conditioner. If necessary, retreat with a waterproof coating such as Nikwax
Enjoy a long and happy life with your 4Monster!