EVA Case 100% Polyester Microfiber Towel
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Material: 85% Polyester & 15% polyamide
Package: EVA case
S 15.8”x31.5” M 23.6”x47.3” L 27.6”x53.2”
- 100% microfiber polyester fabric,super absorben and extrimly soft, fast-dry and super lightwight,gives your skin a good care.
- Multi-color optional and 3 size options allow you to choose the one you need most.
- The towel is protable with the zipping new EVA case package.The light weight and sof-shell features allow you to carry it out conveniently.
- Three sizes can meet different needs.We always work hard for your convenience.
- The snap button on the towel makes it easier to pack up and hang the towel.
Absolutely wonderful for cleaning my eye glasses. I keep one for:
2.by my Easy chair
3.in my office desk
These cloths will really spoil you if you wear glasses. AND you can throw them in the washer .
For a microfiber towel that folds up to the size of a standard sunglasses case, the 4Monster has far exceeded my expectations. It is extremely soft and doesn't "stick" to the skin like many other microfibers, while absorbing a very reasonable amount of water. On a normal summer day at the river, you could dry off entirely after a swim, hang it up (the hanging clip is a great touch) and it would be completely dry within 30 minutes. I have the 24x48" which is plenty of towel (I'm 5'9, 180 lb), and it easily packs back into it's case, even when wet. Highly recommended!
I am so glad I had this during my two weeks in Europe. we backpacked so space was very limited. I hung this off the side of my backpack so it never took up any room at all. it fits back in the container very easily. works very well. a lot of hostels don't give you towels so this was a life saver truly. can't recommend it enough!!
I actually love this I purchased the smaller size just because I don't like to carry anything. I love how the little towel comes in a case, has a clip on the the towel did not shrink after washing....perfect for sweating that gym or bike rides...its what I use it for....
I oredered the yellow color, which is really peach. Since I wasn’t happy with the color the seller did a great job getting me a color I liked with no hassle. The towel is much different than a typical bath towel. I used it twice after a shower and although it was not quite as effective as my cotton bath towel it still did a pretty good job drying me off. This will definitely work as a lightweight, compact camping towel.