4Monster lightweight camping Packable Down Puffy Blanket - Trellis
Abonnieren Sie die Benachrichtigung über den Lagerbestand
Free Shipping with order $79.99 purchase - 4Monster Outdoor Down Blankets, They're 650 fill down and great for camping/outdoor use. 4 colors available.
Flat size: S (50”x70”), M (54”x80”), L (84”x88”)
Color: Black, Blue, Purple, Peacock Blue
Packed Size: 4.5”x11.8”, 5.1”x11.8”, 6.5”x15”
Weight: 16oz, 19oz, 34oz
Temperature Range: 68℉~32℉ / 20°C~0°C
- 【Certified Down Source】High quality down and steam sterilized, provide long-term and guaranteed warmth.All our down product come from Non Live-Plucked Products Guaranteed manufacturer.No animals received physical or mental harm during the production process.
- 【Light Weight and Portable】Comes with a stuff sack with strap for easy carrying on the back. When the down blanket was put into the bag, it was only half the size of a pillow, and the total weight was only 1.2 pounds.
- 【Durable and Water Resistant】20D380T nylon, W / R waterproof coating. Resistant to stones, branches and other natural elements. High quality stitching and durable accessories,pet’s hair free.We only provide the best products to our customers.
- 【Versatile Use】Prefect choice for camping,hiking,travel and picnic.You may also wear it like poncho with the snaps on the blanket. Not just for outdoor,but also for home use and sofa.
- We want to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. 30 day no hassle returns / free exchange,12 month warranty.We’ll make sure you’ll have nothing to worry about.
I am dissatisfied that you charged me USD$20 for shipping, but used the slowest and cheapest postal service. It's been two weeks since I placed the order and I haven't received the item yet.
Nice size, got the big one but disappointed that filling so uneven. Some pockets don’t have filling and some are filled fairly good
This is really compact and light, after trying the medium size I definitely recommend the larger size as was not that much more expensive and the extra coverage really works for me (I'm not that tall at 5 foot 7). I used with a Deuter second skin sleeping bag and was cosy and warm all night - summer camping but outside temps were still very chilly overnight.
I ordered the largest size and it is very comfortable. I slept overnight in my hammock. I am 6ft 2 tall and 300 lbs. I was able to lay on half and pull the other half over me covering my entire body. A short light rain fell about daylight and I stayed dry and warm. When done it easily packed back into its bag. I am planning on ordering a smaller one for my wife to rap up in while tv watching this winter.
Light and warm. I bought this for my hammock and it is perfect. Nice by the fire also.
Why you need an extra light weight daypack during the trip?
Everyone must carry a big heavy backpack in the trip. When you arrive at your camp, will you take the big backpack with you? No,you need a portable backpack allows you travel light. A backpack lightweight design and materials that fit into your pocket when folded.
- Durable Sewing and Material
- Water Resistant Design
- Breathable and Shock-absorbing Backpack Strap
Why You Need A Ultra-light Warm Blanket?
EWhen outside is cold, will you wear many clothes to resist it? No, you only need a wearable puffy warm blanket. It's well wrapped help you to against the cold.
- Lightweight and packable
- Windproof and waterproof
- W/R coating of the fabric has water repellent treatment