4Monster lightweight camping Packable Down Puffy Blanket - Trellis
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Fabric: 20D380T nylon fabric, downproof water repellent down treatment, and DWR shield
Color: Black, Blue, Purple, Peacock Blue
Filling: 80% duck down
Flat size: S (50”x70”), M (54”x80”), L (84”x88”)
Packed Size: 4.5”x11.8”, 5.1”x11.8”, 6.5”x15”
Weight: 16oz, 19oz, 34oz
Temperature Range: 68℉~32℉ / 20°C~0°C
- 【Light Weight and Portable】Comes with a stuff sack with strap for easy carrying on the back. When the down blanket was put into the bag, it was only half the size of a pillow, and the total weight was only 1.2 pounds.
- 【Durable and Water Resistant】20D380T nylon, W / R waterproof coating. Resistant to stones, branches and other natural elements. High quality stitching and durable accessories,pet’s hair free.We only provide the best products to our customers.
- 【Versatile Use】Prefect choice for camping,hiking,travel and picnic.You may also wear it like poncho with the snaps on the blanket. Not just for outdoor,but also for home use and sofa.
- Natural duck down, has RDS certification, 650D fluffy duck down, warm, with three different sizes to cope with different situations.
- Machine washable, and down does not spread out due to washing.
- We want to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. 30 day no hassle returns / free exchange,12 month warranty.We’ll make sure you’ll have nothing to worry about.
- You can contact our email address to inquire about the product: email@example.com
Nice size, got the big one but disappointed that filling so uneven. Some pockets don’t have filling and some are filled fairly good
This is really compact and light, after trying the medium size I definitely recommend the larger size as was not that much more expensive and the extra coverage really works for me (I'm not that tall at 5 foot 7). I used with a Deuter second skin sleeping bag and was cosy and warm all night - summer camping but outside temps were still very chilly overnight.
I ordered the largest size and it is very comfortable. I slept overnight in my hammock. I am 6ft 2 tall and 300 lbs. I was able to lay on half and pull the other half over me covering my entire body. A short light rain fell about daylight and I stayed dry and warm. When done it easily packed back into its bag. I am planning on ordering a smaller one for my wife to rap up in while tv watching this winter.
Light and warm. I bought this for my hammock and it is perfect. Nice by the fire also.