Equipment list before departure:
Before traveling, you should choose according to destination, schedule, and season, and make reasonable combinations, and try to be as lightweight as possible while ensuring safety and comfort.
- day short-term: mountaineering bag selection of about 15 liters; tight-fitting sweat underwear; quick-drying clothes warehouse; softshell, Andes (choose one) ); Mountaineering shoes (medium and low tops, plus a snow cover in winter); trekking poles (carbon fiber is easy to become brittle at below zero, you can choose a mixture of carbon fiber and aluminum alloy trekking poles); seamless headband; hat; gloves; road meal; water cup; Hiking socks; knee pads; thigh and calf protection; wiping towel; personal medicine, etc.
- 2 days camping line: 15-30 liters mountaineering bag (try not to hang out), tent, sleeping bag, moisture-proof pad, tight-wicking underwear; quick-drying clothes; softshell, ass; down jacket; assault pants, softshell pants; Trekking poles; seamless headbands; hats; gloves; gloves; road meals; drinking cups; hiking socks; knee pads; thigh and leg protection; personal medicine and so on.
Some suggestions to amateurs:
- We need to properly assess physical fitness and wiring, begin from 1-day short-term;
- The choice of equipment must not be bought randomly, you can listen to the opinions of others or go online to understand the performance of the equipment;
- Never compare. The gear that suits you is the best;
- Protect your privacy and security.
Hope it helps you. Wish everyone a happy journey in advance.